Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bullets

  • I am a chicken with my head cut off. Everything is half done around here. I hate that.
  • Baby got a new pair of shoes. Sophistication factor? Check. Fancy factor? Double check.
  • LOML is hot with a beard...even if it means kissing sacrifices. The scratchiness is less than desirable. Beauty really is painful.

  • Move over Lulley, there's a new cat in town. We no longer leave the house without our striped hat. I'm glad I like it so much! Thanks, sis!
  • LOML and I went on a fancy date last weekend. We figured go on and skip Valentine's. We are not Valentine's Day people. Now that you know, I'm sure you will now cease to read this little blog.
  • We're gearing up for another blizzard tomorrow. I've got beef stew ingredients ready to simmer. I'm looking forward to hunkering down with my Little One to get in some good Elmo watchin', book readin', and snugglin' with that girl.
  • Good Night!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Boo to V-Day. Just another day to feel pressured to buy another gift.
I am perfectly happy being loved every other day...I don't need V-Day to tell me to get a card, and blah blah blah.
Wow, I really went on about it. Sorry. I tend ton ramble when I'm tired!
Hugs,
Sarah

Anika said...

teehee, I will resist the urge to stop reading your blog now that I know you're anti-valentine's ;)

Tricia said...

the beard will get less scratchy as it fills in a little more. kisses will go from scratchy to tickle-y and you'll love it even more. Guys are so hot with beards!

I love Little One's new shoes! they are so fabulous!

Wanting What I Have said...

She likes the hat!!! She LOVES the hat!!! Wooo hooo! Wooo hooo! She rocks the hat!

Please give her a big ol' kiss from me!

Love y'all!

Camille said...

Hopped over from Jennifer's blog to visit. :) I *love* your header photo...tooo cute! And the photo of your baby in the fancy shoes...gorgeous photography...you and your sister know what to do with a camera! And, I agree with you on Valentine's Day...we are not Valentine's people either.

Many blessings,
Camille